Missing teeth hinder your ability to speak, chew and smile with confidence. Dr. Sula and Associates offer dental bridges to give you back a healthy bite and naturally beautiful smile. Please contact Advantage Dentists at 832-DENTIST to learn more about the benefits of dental bridges in Katy and Humble, Texas, and schedule your appointment with our experienced dentists.
Dental bridges are fixed, meaning they are non-removable. A dental bridge is anchored in place using two dental crowns, which are made to fit your individual smile and placed on the teeth or dental implants on either side of the space created by the missing tooth. The crowns hold the replacement tooth in place, helping to ensure that the restoration will not come loose or shift.
A dental bridge may be recommended to:
- Restore your ability to eat, chew and speak properly
- Relieve excess stress on your bite
- Improve the volume and shape of your face
- Replace a removable partial denture
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Prevent the remaining teeth from shifting out of position
Our dentists can help you decide if a custom dental bridge is the best choice for restoring your smile. Feel free to call or visit our office today for more information.