Dr. Sula and Associates can restore and strengthen teeth that are broken, weak or decayed with a dental crown. Call Advantage Dentists at 281-829-5000 to make your appointment with our dentists and to learn more about dental crowns in Katy and Humble, Texas.
Dental crowns are commonly used to restore a significantly damaged or decayed tooth. Your dental crown will be custom made to cover the entire visible portion of the tooth to restore its original size, shape and strength. Dental crowns can be constructed from porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, or gold. Our dentists will discuss your options with you to help you decide which type of crown is best for your smile.
Dental crowns may be recommended for a variety of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including (but not limited to):
Protecting and supporting a tooth after root canal therapy
- Anchoring a dental bridge
- Covering a dental implant
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Improving the shape of an irregularly shaped tooth
- Strengthening and protecting a fractured or weakened tooth
- Supporting a tooth with a large dental filling
To learn if a dental crown is the best choice for your smile, we encourage you to contact or visit our dental office today.