Fluoride is a prop in our oral health care society for its potential benefits to our teeth. Fluoride has even been put into the public water supply. However, numerous individuals are unaware what exactly it is that fluoride does for our smiles. For a better understanding of the basics of fluoride, listed below are principles concerning fluoride:
– Fluoride is often connected to tooth enamel protection, but the mineral can easily be found in nature around the world, including bodies of water.
– When selecting the right fluoride product for you, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association, which ensures the product has met the standards of true safety and effectiveness.
– If you require extra fluoride treatments, supplements can be found online and in local stores. They can be selected in a wide variety of supplements, including tablets, drops lozenges, and pills.
– Fluoride is included in many types of toothpaste, mouthwash, and oral health care supplements.
– Due to fluoride’s ability to guard the tooth enamel that surrounds your teeth, it can be found in a variety of oral health care products as well as in the public drinking water supply.
If you would like to schedule a fluoride treatment session at Advantage Dentists, simply call our dentist office in Katy, Texas, at our number 281-829-5000. Dr. Sula and our entire team await. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!