Dentures are customizable appliances that replace missing teeth and improve the function of your mouth, including your jaw. Our dentistss can recommend dentures depending on your tooth loss and dental needs–they may suggest partial dentures if you are only missing a few teeth, or complete dentures to replace all the teeth in one arch.
Dentures from Advantage Dentists can help you to address your specific dental needs and provide benefits that missing teeth may have taken away.
– Our dentistss can customize your dentures to the unique contours of your mouth to provide support for your facial structure and fill large or small gaps.
– Your dentures can reverse the aging effect that missing teeth can cause, restoring a more youthful and pleasing appearance.
– Because dentures are removable, they can be easily taken out for cleanings, and to be repaired or replaced, improving their hygiene and quality.
– Unlike missing teeth, dentures can improve your ability to chew and speak.
– Dentures prevent issues such as plaque buildup in the empty spaces, destabilization of the gums, and drifting teeth.
Contact Advantage Dentists at 281-829-5000 today if you are interested in having your teeth replaced in Katy, Texas, and would like to speak with Dr. Sula or their Associates about your dental restoration options. We would be happy to speak with you more about tooth replacement!