The fundamental of dental bonding begins with using small yet effective materials to correct ailments or irregularities on the surface of a tooth. Dental bonding can help prove the look of teeth without completely removing them or covering them completely. For a list of guidelines concerning dental bonding, consider this:
– Teeth that suffer from slight spacing ailments or appear to be slightly irregular may benefit from dental bonding therapy.
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective for use as dental fillings to fix cavities.
– Dental bonding is a system of cosmetic dentistry, typically made of resin or porcelain, that is designed to improve the look and function of teeth by applying materials to each tooth.
– Dental bonding is tooth-colored in their appearance and can blend well with a natural smile.
– Dental bonding lasts over a decade before it needs to be replaced or reapplied.
– Dental bonding is often used to conceal damage brought on by plaque buildup, cavities, oral accidents, and oral injuries.
To prevent oral health hazards from ruining your smile, make sure you are following the proper treatment techniques for a healthy smile that can last a lifetime. If you would like Dr. Sula and our team at Advantage Dentists to bring you in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please contact our dentist office in Katy, Texas, by calling 281-829-5000. We look forward to making your smile shine!