Our teeth and gums are extremely important for a variety of tasks we ask of them. Your teeth help to chew food effectively and to speak properly. Without them, even simple tasks such as these are severely hindered. If your gums become damaged, it’s possible for them to lose their grasp on your teeth, even healthy ones, resulting in tooth loss.
Treat your teeth and gums like your most valuable asset. Have you ever done any of the following bad habits:
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, indicating the presence of gum disease.
– You have severe tooth decay which can lead to a tooth extraction.
– You take unnecessary risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing safety equipment.
– You elude oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can ensure your mouth is healthy.
– You fail to keep your oral health care at a premium by avoiding daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Advantage Dentists, schedule a visit with Dr. Sula at our dentist office in Katy, Texas. We can be reached by calling us at 281-829-5000 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you get back your natural smile!